Woman Suffers Chemical Burn at Midtown Hyatt Hotel

By Trevor Kapp and Wil Cruz  on July 20, 2012 11:07am  | Updated on July 20, 2012 1:23pm

MIDTOWN — A hotel worker was burned at the Grand Hyatt New York Friday after she spilled a cleaning agent on her foot, officials said.

The woman was treated at the hotel next door to Grand Central Terminal just before 10:30 a.m., fire officials said.

The woman was initially thought to have been burned by a chemical liquid, but a hotel spokeswoman said.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement